The survey, investigating how horse owners prepare and react to cases of colic, is part of a research project joint… https://t.co/XxJM0bNv77
Top tips from the experts at World Horse Welfare
Members of the public will be able to gain in-depth knowledge about several horse-related subjects such: - as worming, insurance, farriery, nutrition and polework at our Hall Farm Rescue and Rehoming Centre in Snetterton on Tuesday 29 May 2012.
We have a number of guest speakers at the event which include: -
• Vet Andy Williamson from Uplands Way Vets in Diss, Attleborough and Cromer
• John Blake from Breckland Farriers
• World Horse Welfare Field Officer Jacko Jackson
• Nutritionist Jane Van Lennop B.Sc, M.Sc, BHSI, N.P.S.D with her ‘Bucket to Barrow’ lecture
• Sarah Stoneham BVSc, Cert, ESM, MRCVS with a demo about worming
Horses currently undergoing rehabilitation at World Horse Welfare’s Hall Farm will also be used for a demonstration by some of the centre’s grooms about the significance of polework. Additionally, Jacko Jackson will talk about the role and importance of a Field Officer for our charity.
The event starts at 7pm with tickets costing £5 (including refreshments).
For more information and to book tickets please contact Hall Farm Visitor Centre Officer Maxine Langley on 01953 499100 or 07801 880201.
All proceeds raised from the event will go to World Horse Welfare to help more horses in need in the UK and overseas.