Campaign with us
You can help horses today by becoming a World Horse Welfare campaigner, and getting involved in our campaigning work.
Join hundreds of other volunteers spreading the word on our behalf - register online and we'll send you everything you need to get started.
Our campaigners make a real difference by helping to raise awareness and putting pressure on politicians and officials.
Things you can do:
- Get in touch with your local media. Whether it's a newspaper, magazine, radio or TV station, ask them to cover the campaign to bring it to the attention of others.
- Tweet! An increasing number of politicians have accounts on sites like Facebook and Twitter - why not get in touch with them about the campaign?
- Volunteer! As a campaigning charity, we rely on having accurate and up-to-date information about every aspect of our campaigns. We need help inputting vital information onto our campaigns database, to help horses across Europe.
- Make a donation and help us continue to gather compelling packages of evidence to assist with the campaign. Click here to make a donation now.
- Raise awareness in Europe. We have a number of campaigners helping us spread the word across Europe, and are always keen to make friends with more. We'd particularly love to hear from you if you can speak another language and would be willing to help with translation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're able to help us.
- Help us to help horses. If you have information about horses which may help our campaigning work (such as information on ports, transportation routes, holding facilities, disease etc) then you can contact us confidentially.
We value our supporters and do not share their details - we will never sell our database to a third party.