Become a Friend of a World Horse Welfare Farm!
There are four Rescue and Rehoming Centres for you to choose from, Glenda Spooner Farm in Somerton, Somerset, Belwade Farm in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire, Hall Farm in Snetterton, Norfolk and Penny Farm in Blackpool, Lancashire.
There is a lot to see and do at each of the Farms from enjoying a walk around the paddocks and meeting the horses and ponies in our care to having a coffee and cake in our cafes and bistros, you can also indulge in a little shopping too.
It is easy to join - all you have to do is choose which Farm you would like to become a Friend of. Just plan your visit to the Farm of your choice and when you are there you can become a Friend at the visitor centre reception where our team will be happy to welcome you.
Once you have become a Friend of your chosen Farm you will receive your personal membership card which will include an introductory offer especially for you.
What will becoming a Friend of a Farm mean for me?
• You’ll receive our Newsletter three times a year, full of stories about the horses we help with your support
• Important news about special events that will be coming up at the Farms and priority booking for some events
• Over the coming months we would like to keep in touch with you to tell you of our special events and discounted offers that you may like to take part in
How will my Friendship help Horses?
• By being a Friend we hope you will continue to visit the Farm. Every cup of tea or cake you buy can help us raise valuable funds to enable us to rehabilitate and rehome the horses and ponies in our care at each centre
• Your commitment will help us to spread the word about the work of World Horse Welfare
• Your on-going support will mean that we can help to improve the welfare of even more horses
So - all of this for you and becoming a Friend is helping horses and ponies too!
Do have a look at our Farm pages to find out more and decide which one you would like to support!