These competitions are intended to encourage horses and riders in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
This is a fundraising event and all profits will go towards the work of World Horse Welfare helping horses in need here in the UK and around the world.
- Restricted classes: horse and rider combination not to have previously won at the class level.
- All entries must have a current vaccination record in the last 12 months.
- Passports to be presented for inspection if requested.
- Stallions by prior arrangement only.
Show day reminders
- A hard hat fitted to current British Standard EN 1384 or PAS 015, must be worn at all times whilst mounted, and is advised at all other times whilst handling horses.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead and under control at all times. All mess must be collected and taken away.
- Please use the equipment provided if you muck out trailers or horseboxes on World Horse Welfare premises.
- Please take all litter away with you, or deposit in a litter bin.
- No lungeing is allowed.
- World Horse Welfare accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to any person, or their property or animal, whilst on World Horse Welfare premises.
- Instructions given by World Horse Welfare staff and volunteers must be adhered at all times.
Please email withdrawals to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07920 862735 on the day of the show.
Refunds and transfers
Refunds and transfers to future shows will not be issued after times have been published. A transfer of entries may be considered if the competitor emails email@example.com prior to the show times being published.
Hall Farm, Snetterton, Norfolk, NR16 2LP